
I spent a whole lot of time on this during this semester but its finally done. I used Maya to model the girl and the buildings, as well as the large metallic structures in the far background. Everything else was digitally painted and photo collaged in Photoshop. I also did over painting on the girl to push the coloring, lighting, and some little tweaks. I'm going to do more of these in the future. It was really rewarding for me once I had the finished product.
The character isn't rigged, so it was very tough to pose her. There are some tiny anatomical issues that sprung up from trying to pose her by just moving the mesh. It would have been way worse without some of the help I got getting her in that position (thanks Mark). I'm still really happy with how she looks though. In case you didn't notice, this is the 3d version of Cynth, from my Cogs story, seen in an earlier post.
Maya 2008, Modo (For some texturing), Photoshop and Wacom.
The character isn't rigged, so it was very tough to pose her. There are some tiny anatomical issues that sprung up from trying to pose her by just moving the mesh. It would have been way worse without some of the help I got getting her in that position (thanks Mark). I'm still really happy with how she looks though. In case you didn't notice, this is the 3d version of Cynth, from my Cogs story, seen in an earlier post.
Maya 2008, Modo (For some texturing), Photoshop and Wacom.
1 comment:
Sweeeeet man :D
Post a Comment