
And the second, C.F. Payne, for his class which I am enrolled in, tasked me with the visualization and recreation of a lost ancient wonder of the world. I just couldn't pass up on recreating the Hanging Gardens.
This turned out to be a lot tougher than I thought it would. I went through a lot of different compositions trying to make this thing look epic. At first, I started with size and structure that would be more realistic to how they may have been in real life. After a good time trying at that, I took it off the deep end with a bit of artistic license. and pushed the epicness a bit more.
Lots of work, but a fun time. I need more practice painting foliage, heh.
The usual devices were used in the creation of this piece as well.
1 comment:
Wow, this is super awesome!
Very nice work! Very impressive!
Post a Comment