Monday, February 22, 2010

Movie Merge Poster


This was an assignment for Professional Practice. We were given two lists of movies and had to choose one from each list to merge together to create a new movie, then make a poster for it. I mixed Farenheit 451 and Army of Darkness. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
I've been called out on this being cheesy, but really I think cheesy belongs within this context. I couldn't imagine this movie being anything but cheesy. The cheesyness really was on purpose, honest, lol.
Photoshop CS3, Wacom

2 comments:

k.mediani said...

Real nice, Raz! And you've been getting dark now that I see.. This one has burning zombie and the previous one was the black dahlia murder.
I got tricked by keep reading the text on the bottom of your Darkness 451 poster! >___<
Great work, man!

Raz said...

Haha, thanks. I guess this one's kind of dark too, isnt it. And I was hoping no one would read the bottom, lol.