Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Journey Begins... Highlights of last year




Well, here goes, first post. These are 3 of 6 character designs that I did for an Electronic Illustration class last year at CCAD. The other 3 just didn't make the cut, heh. I'm putting these up for myself, as well as others, so I can use them as a milestone to judge my progress since then. I was decently happy with these when I made them but the happiness faded quickly before the semester even ended. These were critical in discovering a process and method for myself when it came to working on more cartoony/video-game style, but even by the summer months I felt that I could do better than these, and luckily got the chance to prove that to myself on the job.

These were done completely digital with a wacom tablet and Photoshop. My time to work on these *was* limited, since it was for class. However, I'm sure if I knew how much time I actually spent on these three I'd be embarassed to say it.

No comments: