Nothing too fancy here. We had to come up with a character based on a description handed to us. In short this girl is supposed to be depressed, hung over, and generally a mess. I meant to make the pose awkward, but maybe it got a bit too awkward. Thats been the biggest critique I've heard on it so far. More character designs to come...Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My first character for my Character Design class
Nothing too fancy here. We had to come up with a character based on a description handed to us. In short this girl is supposed to be depressed, hung over, and generally a mess. I meant to make the pose awkward, but maybe it got a bit too awkward. Thats been the biggest critique I've heard on it so far. More character designs to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment