Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cogs: Cynth




Going to try to work on some more conceptual art in my free time at school here. This character is from a story that I'm cooking up entitled Cogs. I tried to limit my time on this one. I feel like I'll probably end up giving her character an overhaul by the time summer rolls around, but I figured I'd post this one now. I'm actually modeling this character in Maya for my computer animation 2 class. I'll have to post the results at the end of the semester.
Props to my boy Tyler for completely creating the entire layout you see around her, lol. Check out his art work, if you haven't seen it yet, in the links to the right. :)
Photoshop, Wacom, pencil, paper, scanner, Monster Energy Drink.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Raz! Dude your character work is getting better and really like your layouts on this one. Cool stuff. Hope everything is going well in Ohio man, keep up the good work dude.

Lorraine A D Alvarez said...

Cool work. Keep at it! (: